Whether it's your home or business, Vale Fire & Security Ltd has the knowledge and experience to design, install and maintain a suitable intruder alarm to protect your property.
By talking to you we ensure that our intruder alarm systems meet the customer's individual requirements. No building is the same, so our specialist designers will assess all the access points, and design a customised system to provide the best possible protection.
When we have agreed a design that meets your expectations and your insurer's requirements, our professional engineers will install your quality alarm system to our exacting standards.
Once your system has been installed, you can then benefit from the knowledge that all our installations can be cared for by our professional support and maintenance service, carried out in accordance with the current BSEN standards by our experienced engineers.
Our intruder alarm systems include:
Call for your FREE no obligations quote
Call us on 0333 3440812 or 01905 828479 local call to find out how we can help keep you safe
- Burglar alarms from low risk to high risk systems: from garden sheds to garden centres from a pre-formed concrete garage to a car showroom, from a semi in suburbia to a high rise office in High Wycombe all receive our individual attention to detail
- Remote monitoring for alerting key holders: if you do not want to go out in the middle of the night if the alarm system is activated, we can provide an accredited key holding service and security office response.
- Bells only systems: if you just want to warm the neighbours, no problem, our systems all come with an external sounder, and that has a time restriction built in so that it will not keep going all night should it be activated
- All grade systems available: we can supply and install all grades of alarm system to meet your insurers specification
- Risk assessments: each property is risk assessed to identify where intrusion could occur, and what the possible targets might be. We then design the system to address those needs